View Full Version : Cudos and a couple of wishes

BevHoward
10-10-2002, 03:38 AM
In general, great... shows a lot of thought and work.

The icons probably mean something? Is there some way to find out which means what? Perhaps a link under them that would take the reader to a legend?

The front page is very limited when accessed with a ppc... no navigation that is provided at the top left of the pc screen and the options at the top left of the pc screen are also unavailable. As far as I can tell, if you access with a ppc, your ownly navigation option is to "post a comment"

At the very least, some way to get to articles that have scrolled off the front page.

Thanks again,

icatar
10-10-2002, 02:28 PM
The icons probably mean something? Is there some way to find out which means what? Perhaps a link under them that would take the reader to a legend?

If you just hover your mouse over the icons, you'll see what the icons mean.

Mike Temporale
10-10-2002, 03:26 PM
I thought the front page should redirect PIE users to the mobile version of the site?

Jason Dunn
10-10-2002, 04:26 PM
I thought the front page should redirect PIE users to the mobile version of the site?

It does - unless the user agent string has been hacked.

dunneldeen
10-12-2002, 12:51 AM
The front page is very limited when accessed with a ppc... no navigation that is provided at the top left of the pc screen and the options at the top left of the pc screen are also unavailable. As far as I can tell, if you access with a ppc, your ownly navigation option is to "post a comment"

If you click on "# Replies" or "Post a Comment" then it takes you to the forum, where there exists the top nav bar, which if you click on the far right takes you to "contact" which has the side nav bar. Kind of round about, but it works.

Any idea when the forum's will be PPC friendly?