View Full Version : tosh headphones

wizardmaster2k
10-04-2002, 02:15 PM
Hello, I have an e310 with a 256 meg SD card. I have a lot of music on my devise, and I was wondering if there were any headphones with volume control/skip/ect. I like button headphones, but others will do too. Thanks for the help.

ECOslin
10-04-2002, 10:40 PM
I guess I know of only 3 types of headphones:

Direct Line(no features)
On/off or volume control
Battery powered amp with vol control.

Available at your basic Radio Shack.

http://support.tandy.com/support_audio/17319.htm

Charles Pickrell
10-09-2002, 06:15 AM
To my knowledge only the Japanese Toshiba models (e550 / e550G) offer this feature.

fyiguy
10-10-2002, 03:30 AM
Toshiba is coming out with a Bluetooth version of stereo headphones mentioned at Firstloox.org They look pretty cool...

They are also developing a headset/microphone combination that contains an embedded Bluetooth chip, enabling the user to send voice commands wirelessly to PCs, home appliances, and audio devices. The new product will be sold commercially later this year, Toshiba says.

I think they are to work the "Bluetooth Pocket Server" portable system equipped with a 5 -Gbyte 1.8-inch hard disk drive (HDD), which it demonstrated at Bluetooth Expo 2002 in Tokyo hopefully a PocketPC as well...
:D

ECOslin
10-11-2002, 02:30 PM
I did just find the button headphones for the E570 with some controller functions for $45 on Toshiba's PDA accessories store web site. I didn't see much for specifics though.

Edward