View Full Version : Conflict resolution

NovicePPCUser
09-26-2002, 01:29 AM
I wonder if anyone might be able to offer me some advice.

I work for a small company that runs a Windows 98SE network (eight computers). We have just bought six iPAQ 3970.

I make an appointment on my PPC away from the office and invite attendees, when I get back to the office and pop my PPC into the cradle and it sends of emails to all atendees which is great, but I get a Calendar conflict. When I try to resolve it, I get the following:

"Microsoft exchange does not recognise <name of attendee> Would you like to create an address for <name of attendee>"

If I nominate a name the next attendee comes up. After creating names for all atendees the conflict resolves.

The next time I make an appointment and invite people the same conflict arrises.

I can not see any way of saving theses setting so that the next appointment doen't come up with the same conflict.

Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Eric

JonnoB
09-26-2002, 02:41 AM
It is because the name you are using has two valid addresses (probably multiple email and fax). Best to break them up, or better yet... if using Exchange Server, buy and install Microsoft Mobile Information Server.

Thinkingmandavid
09-28-2002, 04:34 AM
HI:)
It is probably good to explain what you mean by breaking up. This is because if using multiple addresses, then something will have to be repeated:)