View Full Version : Sterling Silver/Lapis Lazuli Stylus for the T-Mobile

handheldplanet
09-18-2002, 12:01 AM
I sent an email to Jason asking him for feedback on this, and he recommended that I post it in this forum.

I've come up with a new premium stylus for the T-Mobile/mm02 Pocket PC Phone Edition made out of Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli. Because it would take a substantial investment to offer these things to the public I'm interested in finding out if you would be interested in such a product.

What do you think?

http://www.handheldplanet.net/images/SilverStylusBig.jpg

Brad Adrian
09-18-2002, 04:01 AM
There seems to be a certain segment of the Pocket PC user community that is willing to spend some money for premium accessories. Depending how much this stylus would cost, I think you'd be able to find a market. I would think that a price somewhere less than $40 would spark substantial interest.

sweetpete
09-18-2002, 07:13 PM
Why not do a poll and get some figures?

I think Brad has it pegged. It would have to be relatively affordable. It looks beautiful and if it's nicely balanced, I would get one (though I don't have the XDA/O2 :cry: ... yet :lol: )

I wonder though if you'd be better off making a pen/stylus combo that is silver and lapiz lazuli? Given that a lot of people are careless with their stylii's (sp?), but take better care of nice pens ...

Anyway, thumbs up

mattsmith0622
09-18-2002, 07:20 PM
I'd buy one. I'll also buy one of your horizontal cases for the T-Mobile once they're out and available. Any photos you can share?

Jason Lee
09-18-2002, 08:29 PM
So how does having a metal stylus in the antenna influence reception?

vagelis
09-18-2002, 08:58 PM
I'd buy anything that maintains the form and function of the standard stylus AND can be an ink pen as well :D

alexm
09-19-2002, 11:44 PM
There seems to be a certain segment of the Pocket PC user community that is willing to spend some money for premium accessories. Depending how much this stylus would cost, I think you'd be able to find a market. I would think that a price somewhere less than $40 would spark substantial interest.

I'd buy anything that maintains the form and function of the standard stylus AND can be a pen also.