View Full Version : New Jornada 568 currently $172.50!!

Ploobers
08-10-2002, 06:44 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1372146762

This auction is for my beloved Jornada 568. She's been a great Pocket PC, but I have to go where she isn't allowed to follow (can you imagine that?), so I am being forced to sell her. I just received a replacement directly from HP a few days ago, so this unit is in perfect condition straight from the factory. The 568 is a great unit and I'd recommend it to anyone. You can't go wrong with a fast 206 MHz processor, 64 MB of RAM, the beautiful 16 bit color screen and handy flip cover. I hope that someone can give my poor Jornada a new home and owner that will love her as much as I have.

You will receive this unit in its original packaging with all the documentation and accessories. The only thing not brand new is that the UPC has been cut out (I sent it in for a rebate when I purchased it in October). The unit is in perfect shape, no scratches, no dust no dings. You will also receive a new copy of Pocket Database (valued at $24.95) from Pocket Innovations registered to you. If the bid goes over $400, I will throw in a free 16 MB flash card and a leather case (valued at $49.95). You also get 10 brand new Write Rights from Concept Kitchen (valued at $25) in the package.