View Full Version : WTB - SS5 (the one with the integrated CF and cover pack)

Birdman
08-09-2002, 02:22 PM
I am looking to buy a SilverSlider 5, preferably from someone in Canada so I do not have to worry about having it shipped over the border. Anyone have one to sell?

Freak
08-19-2002, 07:34 AM
How much are you willing to offer in order for me to part from it? I am serious, got one not in the best shape but not bad either and currently tempted to get something else

Birdman
08-19-2002, 01:55 PM
It depends what you mean by "not in the best of shape". I can't really make you an offer without seeing it so tell me what you would be willing to sell it for.

Freak
08-20-2002, 08:12 AM
I am ready to part myself from it for C$120. If you are interested let me know. To clarify things "not in best shape" in the heart of a SS5 owner means my beloved SS5 just does not have it's original shine and perfect paint job. Over time paint on the edges just wore off but if you must you can always use a little touchup paint and a new clearcoat to restore it, that's upto you. But if you rather pay double (and I paid even more!) it is still worth it and you better hurry as GM is closing his doors for good!

Birdman
08-20-2002, 11:35 AM
C$120?
Just last week George was selling brand new SS5 models, including shipping to Canada for only about US$80 and that includes the cover pack. I just need to send my CF sleeve.
Too expensive. Thanx anyways