View Full Version : My PDA evolution

riceboy
08-06-2002, 07:25 PM
My first PDA ever was a Protege organizer. I got it about 1.5 years ago for $20.00.

After about a month or so, I got a second one, a royal organizer (I don't know which model it was, but it wasn't touch screen). It was a big improvement over the touch screen Protege because it had nearly triple the memory (about 328kb) and it had a built-in keyboard.

9 months after I got the royal organizer, I recieved my first Palm OS PDA, it was a Palm m100. The m100 was great when I first got it until it broke after a acquaintance of mine accidentally dropped it.

I waited for about 3 months for him to pay me the exact amount of the m100 before I got another PDA, this time it was a Visor Deluxe. I was very happy with the Visor Deluxe, even though it had it's ups and downs. I kept the Visor Deluxe for about 5 months until I sold it on ebay and finally upgraded to a pocket pc.

I now have an HP Jornada 525 and I am currently addicted to it. I am planning to keep this pocket pc for about a year or so until I upgrade to a pocket pc 2002 with either an arm or an xscale processor.