View Full Version : Where to send my 36xx for repairs

paqman_lover
08-02-2002, 02:04 PM
Here's the background story: I bought my first PDA, an ipaq 36xx about 2 years ago and loved it to death. It seemed very resilent to pain because I kept dropping it - including one time down a flight of stairs where it landed on the concrete pad. The screen sometimes didn't seem as responsive as it should be but I was ok with it. One day though I dropped it into a bathtub full of water and basically killed it. I still used it for about a week until the battery died and it wouldn't want to recharge.

It's been collecting dust for the last few months and I've decided I want a back-up to my ipaq 38xx and want it repaired. So, is there a good place to send it for repairs or should I just look into buying a refurbished 36xx machine? I'd like to get it repaired for sentimental reasons but if it's much cheaper I'd get a new (used) one.

thanks in advance

EyePAQ
08-06-2002, 08:05 PM
www.pocketpctechs.com

dhoward
08-07-2002, 01:58 AM
Give a toll-free phone call to Dr. Chuck Terra or Lee Crum, the owners of LinearLogiX in the Houston area.

Very personal and are the owners of the company. I cannot say enough great words about the work and commitment. I'm a "permanent customer for life".

http://www.ipaqupgrade.com

(866) 550-4450

Tell them David in Dallas referred you.

david
dallas