View Full Version : Say hello to Steven Cedrone

Jason Dunn
08-01-2002, 10:02 PM
As this board grows, the effort needed to keep up with all the messages and traffic increases. It's hard for me to post, read everything, and still help people with registration problems, etc. So Steven has come on board as our first Community Moderator. Steven's role is to help users with forum registration problems, delete/move/edit inappropriate messages, and gently remind people that flaming each other into oblivion isn't nice. Please respect Steven's requests in the forums - he has my full support and the administration powers to back that up. Day to day, everyone is very well-behaved in the forums, so I doubt Steven will have to step in. If you're new to the site, <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=801">please give our guidelines a read.</a>

Kre
08-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Welcome aboard Steven! 8)

Jeff Rutledge
08-01-2002, 10:32 PM
Hello Steven. Welcome.

I've lurked on this site for quite a while (I am starting to post a little more frequently) and I think you'll find it a pretty easy one to moderate - most of the time anyways. :wink:

Steven Cedrone
08-01-2002, 11:21 PM
Thanks!!!!

I think as long as we don't have any more Aspartame-type posts, everyone will be civil :wink:

Steve

Ed Hansberry
08-01-2002, 11:56 PM
Thanks!!!!

I think as long as we don't have any more Aspartame-type posts, everyone will be civil :wink:
I could always do a bluetooth rant to get a discussion going. Then we could test your abilities. :2gunfire:

Steven Cedrone
08-02-2002, 12:25 AM
I could always do a bluetooth rant to get a discussion going. Then we could test your abilities.

Oops, a test and I didn't even get a chance to study!

I forgot about Bluetooth.......

O.K., no more Aspartame or Bluetooth posts (at least for a little while!) :lol:

Steve

sundown
08-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Hello Steven!

Kirk Stephens
08-02-2002, 01:20 AM
Hello Steven

You've been sucked into the Pocket PC Thoughts Vortex. There is no escape, your life will be consumed :twisted:

Congrats

spg
08-02-2002, 01:58 AM
Hello Steven

You've been sucked into the Pocket PC Thoughts Vortex. There is no escape, your life will be consumed :twisted:

Congrats
:robot: You shall be asimilated, resistance is futile. :robot:

Ok, so anyway welcome Steven!

Master O'Mayhem
08-02-2002, 03:31 AM
Oh Jeez..... Another Philly Guy!!!! I thought it was bad enough with me here... but this?????

Ed Hansberry
08-02-2002, 03:47 AM
Oh Jeez..... Another Philly Guy!!!! I thought it was bad enough with me here... but this?????

{pfweeeeeet!!} Hey Steven - here is the first person you can boot! :scatter:

Jonathon Watkins
08-02-2002, 08:31 AM
All the best, you know what to do with people who get out of line anyway. :wink:

:microwave:

Steven Cedrone
08-02-2002, 03:05 PM

{pfweeeeeet!!} Hey Steven - here is the first person you can boot! :scatter:

Hmmmmm.....

I could threaten to boot him, then maybe I can get one of those SD cards from him!!! :lol: