View Full Version : For your consideration: Branded Nutshell leather holsters

nutshell
07-31-2002, 01:41 AM
I am 'running this up the flagpole' to see if there is any interest in developing this idea.
My business partner and I recently exhibited our products at the Pocket PC Summit in Philadelphia in May/June and while there we met with many people who are active members of Pocket PC User Groups.
At the Summit we distributed 500 belt loop PDA holsters that were specially branded for the Summit attendees.
The idea was promoted that Nutshell makes its products available to User Group members at A REDUCED PRICE.
We also considered that - as we make a wide variety of corporate leather goods that are embossed to reflect the corporate identity - we could offer this "personalizing" service to User Groups (for the cost of making the embossing blocks). Naturally, this would require each group to commit to a minimum number of Holsters with their identity embossed on them.
Please let me know if this idea has merit.

Jeff Rutledge
07-31-2002, 03:06 AM
I am 'running this up the flagpole' to see if there is any interest in developing this idea.
My business partner and I recently exhibited our products at the Pocket PC Summit in Philadelphia in May/June and while there we met with many people who are active members of Pocket PC User Groups.
At the Summit we distributed 500 belt loop PDA holsters that were specially branded for the Summit attendees.
The idea was promoted that Nutshell makes its products available to User Group members at A REDUCED PRICE.
We also considered that - as we make a wide variety of corporate leather goods that are embossed to reflect the corporate identity - we could offer this "personalizing" service to User Groups (for the cost of making the embossing blocks). Naturally, this would require each group to commit to a minimum number of Holsters with their identity embossed on them.
Please let me know if this idea has merit.

Do you have a picture of one of the holsters? It might help folks venture an opinion.