View Full Version : Sendo Z100 Delayed yet Again

ARW
07-10-2002, 11:56 PM
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/26091.html

I'm beginning to think that we may never see this phone, but at least it's been the one ray of hope that we've been able to grasp. Now it looks like it's successor will have to be that ray of hope. Perhaps Sendo will have better luck the second time around.

I hope somebody comes up with something fast because Kyocera's new smart phone will be out soon, and I don't know if I'll be able to turn it down unless there is something a bit more certain than the vaporware we keep hearing about.

PlayAgain?
07-11-2002, 05:19 PM
This delay won't be very clever for Sendo. It would have been up against the Nokia 7650 had it been released now. Against the 7650, it would have stood a chance as an almost worthy competitor. Now, however, it looks like its going to be up against the SonyEricsson P800 and there's just no comparison. When the P800 is released, it'll set a new standard in mobile phones.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Matsu****a (Panasonic) is going to do with Symbian (now that it also has joined the team), and what a team! It's bound to be the Brazil Soccer Team of Communications - each player a star! :D