View Full Version : Building with Bay West site updated

Jason Dunn
05-28-2002, 07:01 AM
<a href="http://www.buildingwithbaywest.com">http://www.buildingwithbaywest.com</a><br /><br />For those of you who have been waiting for us to update our personal home building web site with photos of the house, the wait is over - we've published four updates in the last 24 hours. Yes, after over a month of no updates, Ashley and I finally put some work into the site and there are dozens of photos to check out, including the move in, the basement flood, the basement construction, and the house in it's finished state. Check it out, and thanks for your patience! Back to the world of Pocket PCs...

klinux
05-28-2002, 09:17 AM
Nice update! The stainless steel fridge looks great! I too like the stainless look except keeping it constantly looking good takes some work. :)

Ashley Dunn
05-28-2002, 02:45 PM
You're right about keeping the stainless stuff clean, but because it's just Jason and myself, it's not as bad as it could be if we had kids!

Rob Borek
05-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Now I just need to get out to Calgary sometime to check it out in person... :wink:

It looks great! (much better than my place!)... your home could be a showroom for Ikea furniture (infomercial perhaps?) :wink:

Rob Borek
05-28-2002, 02:54 PM
it's not as bad as it could be if we had kids!

Oh, the jokes I could recite from the MVP Summit about this point! :wink:

BadgerSoft
05-28-2002, 03:48 PM
Jason/Ashley,

I'm building a new home (in New Hope, PA) and it's been some experience. I read over your site and made a good list of what to look for during my walkthrough. Our builder finished almost 3 months ahead of schedule, so I'll be going over everything closely looking for the corners they cut. Settlement is late next week, hopefully (long story with one theme: NEVER trust a home buyer's realtor).

Anyway, thanks for the site!
Tony

ikesler
05-28-2002, 04:38 PM
The finished product looks really nice Jason........ You guys have great taste indeed.......... Now just enjoy it!

humphrey22
05-28-2002, 04:39 PM
Nice indeed!

klinux
05-29-2002, 11:48 PM
We have no kids either but I have stopped trying to keep fingerprints and water stains off of my brushed stainless steel espresso machine. :lol: