View Full Version : Win Your Choice Of PDA

Brad Adrian
05-24-2002, 07:08 PM
<a href="http://www.ritemail.net/rm/freepda.asp">http://www.ritemail.net/rm/freepda.asp</a><br /><br />Parascript Pen&amp;Internet™ is sponsoring a contest, and the winner gets to choose between a free iPAQ, Sony Clie or Palm m130 (and we know which one you'd BETTER choose). To qualify to win, all you need to do is send them a sample of your handwriting using Parascript's free download of riteMail, an electronic ink email application. &lt;!><br /><br />"riteMail allows you to exchange handwritten emails between wireless handheld computers, desktops, laptops, Webpads and electronic whiteboards. riteMail works with any Java-enabled Web browser and displays handwritten letters, drawings and charts in the body of Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, Eudora, and other email messages."<br /><br />Features:<br /><br />• Take and store notes on your Pocket PC or Palm Handheld <br />• Easy user interface requires no learning or training <br />• High quality digital ink is available in a variety of ink colors, styles, and widths <br />• Instantly draw perfect lines, quadrangles, ovals, triangels, arrows, and other shapes using unique riteShape technology<br />• Automatically expand your writing space as you continue to write new content in your riteMail letters <br />• View messages in the body of regular emails for Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, Eudora, and other popular email programs<br />• Send messages in condensed and bandwidth friendly digital ink format <br />• Instantly create new handwritten letters or view and respond to other riteMail messages <br /><br />The reported purpose for collecting the nine-word handwriting samples is to help in the development of Parascript's new riteScript handwriting recognition technology. So, if you feel that a shot at a free device is worth sending in a handwriting sample and your e-mail address, go for it!

marcusbankuti
05-26-2002, 09:59 PM
They sure do make you do a lot of things.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I would take the Clie or the m130.

I already own an iPaq, and I need a better Palm OS device for my website. My low-end monochrome Palm isn't cutting it. I would use my iPaq more often though.

Why don't they tell you the model Clie? Maybe it's an s320? (I would hope not).