View Full Version : So Where's That Zune Review Jason?

Jason Dunn
11-23-2006, 04:00 AM
Wondering where the rest of my Zune review is? Well, here's the deal: I did part one and part two on the same day that I bought the Zune, and stayed up until 2 AM working on it. I took dozens of screen shots, performed all sorts of tests, but there was just too much work to finish. The next day I was sleep-deprived and had a day full of meetings, and the following day was no better. Over the weekend I finally caught up on my sleep, and tore into the Zune, absorbing every part of it I could. But therein lies the problem: I have so many notes, so many screen shots, and so many opinions about it, it's been impossible for me to actually finish! I think because so many other sites received the Zune before us, I've put a lot of pressure on myself to have the most detailed Zune review ever...and it has unfortunately resulted in an unfinished review. I also happen to be leaving for a vacation to Hawaii - celebrating my fifth wedding anniversary with Ashley - and we're departing tomorrow at 6 AM. Oh, and I still have several articles to finish for the <a href="http://www.twoinchview.com" target="_blank">Two Inch View</a> before I go. Talk about piling on the stress! All those factors mean that I will be unable to complete my Zune review before I leave. I'll be taking my Zune with me though, and will use the time for as much real-world testing as possible.<br /><br />When I return on December 6th, I'll launch the contest where Zune Thoughts readers can win the black Zune I bought last week. I also have ten, count 'em ten, <a href="http://www.vajacases.com" target="_blank">Vaja Zune cases</a> to give away, along with some swanky new Zune Thoughts Micro Lights, and hopefully a few other goodies from other Zune-related vendors.

David Tucker
11-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Well, congrats on 5 years of marriage Jason. I'll be interested to see what you think of your Zune. I have a lot of things I like and some that I don't about mine. Fortunately everything I don't like is entirely fixable with a firmware update and very minor :)

And wow...10 Vaja cases? I'll be going for one of those!

SwankyHanky
11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
:) Its good to see your going to give the Zune some time before reviewing it. I cant wait to read that review...

I honestly can't wait to get my Zune, bills and food are on top of my list but i'm slowly getting enough money. :)