View Full Version : We're trying something new

Jason Dunn
03-29-2002, 02:06 AM
We're cooking up some new code behind the scenes that I hope will see the light of day sooner rather than later, but we're always moving forward here. One of the things we're going to try is having Guest Columnists come on board to post their thoughts on things. Different than a full team member who also posts news, reviews, etc., Guest Columnists focus on discussion-stirring concepts that you'll enjoy agreeing or disagreeing with.<br /><br />And who better to start this off than <a href="http://www.writingonyourpalm.net/">Jeff Kirvin</a>, the man who stirs it up with no equal? I've long admired Jeff's columns, even while I was screaming at my monitor when he switched back to Palm after switching to Pocket PC which was a switch from Palm. See? He positively reeks of controversy. ;-)<br /><br />Jeff will be posting mini-essays now and then, sometimes in multiple parts, all designed to get us talking about Pocket PCs, PDA, and mobile technology.

dma1965
03-29-2002, 03:32 AM
I am still bummed that I cannot comfortably read the comments on my pocket pc comfortably. This used to work so well before you changed the format of the forum. :cry:

JasonA
03-29-2002, 03:54 AM
Soon.... :wink: