View Full Version : Lost in Germany...

Jason Dunn
03-12-2002, 06:06 PM
Well I'm not actually lost in Germany, but that's the title of a great King's X song. I'd put an URL to the King's X web site, but I can't find the proper HTML keys on this German keyboard. :-) The letter Y is where the Z is on a North American keyboard, so it's very slow going. Things in Germany are excellent! Mobius 2002 was a worthwhile experience - I learned a lot, and as always, the best interaction was with people who run other web sites. There are some very smart and talented people in this industry. <br /><br />I'm off to CeBIT tomorrow, so I'll try to take a lot of photos and get some great information for you all. I've been keeping a journal of sorts since arriving here, so expect that Thursday night or Friday morning. Guten tag!

Aceze
03-12-2002, 11:42 PM
I remember going to Germany a few years back (seems like a lifetime) for a business trip, and frantically trying to remember phrases like "Sprachen Zie Anglais???". hahaha

Beautiful country, I must say. Too bad my boss in Germany was a complete ass. Rest up for Cebit tomorrow (today after the time difference?) - we want some news already!! :)

Aceze

aviator
03-13-2002, 07:13 AM
Yeah, I am an aussie working in Frankfurt and those !"§$%& Z and Y keys get me every time. Doesn't help that I have an NT and SUN machine with german keyboards and my vaio laptop with english keyboard between them!

JonathanWardRogers
03-13-2002, 04:03 PM
:D Kings X! One of the most underrated bands of our time!

Jason Dunn
03-15-2002, 06:53 PM
:D Kings X! One of the most underrated bands of our time!

Absolutely! Everyone should check this band out if you like hard rock (and some superb musicianship)

http://www.kingsxonline.com/