View Full Version : Hmm..this is quite scary....

James
02-15-2002, 04:49 AM
8O This is my 100th post. Quite probably the most I've posted anywhere in a long while. And, of course, I can't think of anything wise or specatular to say. So, I'll just thank Jason and the rest of the PocketPC Thoughts Team for providing the best board for discussing one of my favorite topics.

Oh - the rest of you need to get posting, 'cause it's just Jason and I here at the top of the top 10 posters list. pdadave's in 3rd with a mere 60 posts, though he's at least got twice as many as Marlof who's 4th with a paltry 30 posts. :)

Who wants to race to 1000? :lol: (real posts only please) :lol:

marlof
02-15-2002, 09:37 AM
Whaaa!!! I suck at posting. Only fourth. ;) Congrats, James! A real Pocket PC Ponderer, and your fame on the front page! :D

Dave Conger
02-15-2002, 06:53 PM
Oh - the rest of you need to get posting, 'cause it's just Jason and I here at the top of the top 10 posters list. pdadave's in 3rd with a mere 60 posts, though he's at least got twice as many as Marlof who's 4th with a paltry 30 posts. :)

Hey man, don't diss on the 60...remember for a little while there is was going back and forth between us! Good job though...you are really first because Jason is of course going to have the most posts, it's his board!

James
02-15-2002, 07:35 PM
Thanks! I was wondering if you'd noticed the race that was going on :)

Dave Conger
02-15-2002, 07:55 PM
I noticed...but you suddenly took off and there was no catching you :wink:

James
02-16-2002, 01:08 AM
it was that the non-diet Dr. Pepper...got too used to not having the sugar ;)

Dave Conger
02-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Don't have any Mt. Dew...I would be a little worried with the number of posts that might come out of you then!

James
02-16-2002, 03:13 PM
now there's a thought :!: :P

speter
02-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Yikes. Don't go anywhere near Jolt, James. You'll rocket right past Jason! :lol:

spg
02-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Yikes. Don't go anywhere near Jolt, James. You'll rocket right past Jason! :lol:

Now that would be scary! :lol: We would all have to stay three or four posts away from him at all times! :wink:

James
02-17-2002, 12:38 AM
:lol: Jolt is just evil :!:

Dave Conger
02-17-2002, 07:23 AM

Might as well just eat straight caffinee!

spg
02-17-2002, 06:55 PM

Might as well just eat straight caffinee!

lol, I don't think the jolt people would like that very much :lol:! But I must of had something like that. I just realized that this will be my 100th post! I'm not much of a poster, but I guess Jason and crew have inspired me :wink:. Now I think I'll go have a nice long drink of un-caffeinated water to slow down my brain! :lol:

Dave Conger
02-17-2002, 07:12 PM
lol, I must of had something like that. I just realized that this will be my 100th post! I'm not much of a poster, but I guess Jason and crew have inspired me :wink:. Now I think I'll go have a nice long drink of un-caffeinated water! :lol:

Just make sure you are trying to post content and not simply "I agree" posts! That might be a quick way to get to 100, but doesn't exactly provide content you know...

spg
02-17-2002, 07:48 PM
Just make sure you are trying to post content and not simply "I agree" posts! That might be a quick way to get to 100, but doesn't exactly provide content you know...

Oh I know, I try my best to add to the overall Pocket PC community in all realms, including this board! I may say I agree in posts, but I always try to add my orignal thinking. :)

Now before any gets on to me I should have said de-caffeinated water, not un. :oops:

James
02-17-2002, 08:15 PM
lol, I don't think the jolt people would like that very much :lol:! But I must of had something like that. I just realized that this will be my 100th post! I'm not much of a poster, but I guess Jason and crew have inspired me :wink:. Now I think I'll go have a nice long drink of un-caffeinated water to slow down my brain! :lol:

Congrats!

I think the new layout and forums has definitely been a big winner. Lots of discussions going on just about everything!

James
02-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Now before any gets on to me I should have said de-caffeinated water, not un. :oops:

I think un is correct. De would imply that it was there once and removed, a la coffee. And de-caf coffee still has a lot of caffeine in it.

Dave Conger
02-17-2002, 08:26 PM
I think un is correct. De would imply that it was there once and removed, a la coffee. And de-caf coffee still has a lot of caffeine in it.

Dang, I was just going to say that. This is my totally not contributing "I agree" post. :D

spg
02-17-2002, 09:02 PM

Uggh, good thing I didn't claim to be a grammer expert! :wink:

Dang, I was just going to say that. This is my totally not contributing "I agree" post.

I agree! :lol: Oh, and congrats on becoming the third "Pocket PC Ponderer!

James
02-17-2002, 09:06 PM
I agree! :lol: Oh, and congrats on becoming the third "Pocket PC Ponderer!

Indeed! I wasn't paying attention to the numbers (I check the top ten for those occassionally), so I completely missed it. Congrats Dave!

Dave Conger
02-17-2002, 09:21 PM
Indeed! I wasn't paying attention to the numbers (I check the top ten for those occassionally), so I completely missed it. Congrats Dave!

Thanks...I decided not to post a "this is my 100th message" because I actually had something to say another post for my 100th. Thought it would be better to do that.