View Full Version : intermittent pauses on 3635 w/ PC2002

katycoachswim
02-14-2002, 10:54 PM
:?: ok, what's the deal? I installed PC2002, but every so often, my 3635 will just -stop-, like it's processing, then v-e-r-y slowly refresh the screen, LINE by LINE, then it acts OK. so why is it pausing? also, don't know if anybody else got this, but I ordered and paid for ONE PC2002 upgrade, got it, then last week another arrived in the mail. does anyone know if it is a fix, or did I just luck out and get 2 upgrade disks for the price of 1? :?

Jkalka
02-15-2002, 08:59 AM
I experienced the same thing, as far as the new 2002 version, just SUCKING. I wish I had a solution for you. Mine, was give the device to another person in my company, and buy a new 3850. It runs a bit faster, but has its own problems.

katycoachswim
02-15-2002, 10:02 PM
so I'm not alone. anyone have any thoughts on whether to restore the original OS? has anyone resorted to doing so?? why am I getting so frustated with my toys?

Jkalka
02-18-2002, 12:54 AM
I can honestly say the only positive from the new OS as far as I am concerned is the little red circle when you hold the stylus down. For some reason I like that. Other than that, there is NOTHING that I find better, or use. I would roll mine back if I still had the other device. I believe that it worked faster as well.