View Full Version : Emailing Us

Jason Dunn
02-14-2002, 08:36 PM
As much as I enjoy getting all the email from our readers, I have three requests for you.<br /><br />1) If you're emailing us about a news bit, some software you'd like us to post on, etc. please use the [email protected] alias. It goes to the entire team, which allows us to share the responsibility of posting it. Lately almost everyone has been emailing me personally, which places a large burden my shoulders to distribute the content to the team or post myself.<br /><br />2) As much as I wish I had enough time in the day to provide each of you with one on one tech support, or give you suggestions about which Pocket PC to buy, I simply don't have the time to give free support. Please post in the public forums so everyone can assist you.<br /><br />3) If you register and the URL doesn't work for you, please try logging in with your username and password before emailing me. phpBB seems to have some quirks where it will say the URL is invalid, but it will activate the account anyway. If you can't log in, please email me.<br /><br />Thank you!

Kemas
02-14-2002, 09:03 PM
I am sure all your readers understand that your time is finite. Besides, with a discussion forum we have access to a VERY LARGE base of knowledge on all things Pocket PC, PC and even wireless.

Keep up the increadible work Jason.

Was I friendly and supportive enough to get my $5 check?

Jason Dunn
02-14-2002, 09:48 PM

Put it on my tab. :lol:

dunneldeen
02-14-2002, 09:58 PM
I would love to see a forum where we could post news suggestions to. Would make it easier for us to let you know about them. It might even make your job easier.

Jason Dunn
02-14-2002, 10:07 PM
I would love to see a forum where we could post news suggestions to. Would make it easier for us to let you know about them. It might even make your job easier.

We're going to add a NEWS SUBMISSION function to the site - stay tuned (we're still working on a template)

Marc Zimmermann
02-14-2002, 11:04 PM
1) If you're emailing us about a news bit, some software you'd like us to post on, etc. please use the [email protected] alias.

I thought that your email was unreliable... have you posted a thought with confirmation of email working again?

Jason Dunn
02-14-2002, 11:41 PM
I thought that your email was unreliable... have you posted a thought with confirmation of email working again?

It was only down for a few hours - I didn't think it was neccesary to post that it was working again. :lol:

Kemas
02-14-2002, 11:49 PM

Put it on my tab. :lol:

I don't know.... we may have to increase your credit line. :wink:

st63z
02-15-2002, 10:18 AM
LOL, you mean there are still people emailing Jason or Wes or Steve or Dale or whoever and asking "Tell me what's the absolute best PDA to buy and why?"? :D

Dave Conger
02-15-2002, 06:51 PM
LOL, you mean there are still people emailing Jason or Wes or Steve or Dale or whoever and asking "Tell me what's the absolute best PDA to buy and why?"? :D

People always want to know that!!!

Jason, would you rather have people post news through the boards or email it to the team (until you get the news submission up)??

Jason Dunn
02-16-2002, 04:05 AM
Jason, would you rather have people post news through the boards or email it to the team (until you get the news submission up)??

Email it to the news@ alias. Thanks!