View Full Version : Welcome aboard to DeveloperOne

Jason Dunn
02-13-2002, 08:18 PM
I wanted to welcome DeveloperOne aboard as a advertising sponsor on this site. I've always been an admirer of their products, so I'm pleased to have them as a Pocket PC Thoughts sponsor.<br /><br />I can't stress this enough: the advertisers are the ones keeping this site alive. So click on the banners, investigate their products, and buy them if you like what you see. <a href="http://www.lockergnome.com/manifesto.html">Remember, nothing is truly free</a>, even if it looks like it is.

Ferdinand_Lovetree
02-13-2002, 08:33 PM
:!: Yes, yes and thrice yes! When I was PPC owner, Developer One were often on the receiving end of my pennies, and well worthy of those pennies they were too!

JoeThielen
02-14-2002, 12:04 AM
I'd have to agree! CodeWallet Pro is hands-down my favorite application for the PocketPC. It keeps your data encrypted, and all in one file. So many different types of data can be stored in it, it's not funny. 8)

After a recent backup failure on my part, I'm going to switch to use CodeWallet Pro for my contact list as well... that way, I can copy that one file to multiple PCs for extremely quick and easy backup AND restore. And it has a desktop counterpart. Which is VERY nice if you're having a problem with your PocketPC :cry:

I use it to keep running totals of my bank accounts, credit cards, etc.... in fact, I don't use my paper check register any more... I just keep a running list in the note field. It's amazing, and right at your fingertips. Again, all the data is password protected and encrypted!

When I got my first PocketPC, I really didn't get it for use as a PIM. I was more into the geek factors. However, as time went by, I found myself nearly dependent on it. My productivity went up bigtime, And CodeWallet Pro amplified that. I was able to keep appointments and have TONS of phone numbers on hand... as well as the tons of data I have in CodeWallet.

I've not tried any of their other products yet, but if they're anything like CodeWallet Pro, then I'm sure they're great!