View Full Version : Pocket Slides 1.5 released

Jason Dunn
02-11-2002, 08:32 PM
<a href="http://www.conduits.com/products/slides/">http://www.conduits.com/products/slides/</a><br /><br />Pocket Slides, a popular portable Powerpoint presentation package (say that fast three times!) has been updated to version 1.5 and offers the following new features:<br /><br />• Support for Margi Presenter-to-Go and LifeView FlyJacket VGA devices <br />• Support for Margi FlyJacket remote controls <br />• Increased compatibility with Storage Cards, Inbox, and File Synchronization<br /><br />Nothing earth-shattering, but that's why it's a dot release. :-) It's great to see Conduits expanding their product compatibility.

DaleReeck
02-11-2002, 09:47 PM
Now that Slides 1.5 is out, that means Pocket Artist 2.0 is coming very soon (at least that's what Conduit said a little earlier, once the new version of Slides comes out, then they will release Artist) :)

palmsolo
02-20-2002, 10:04 PM
I tried using the new Pocket Slides 1.5 version that supports the Margi card, but I am unable to get Pocket Slides to recognize that the card is inserted. I am using an HP 567 with a CF Pocket Type I to II adapter. The Margi programs, Mirror and Presenter-to-Go, work wonderfully. Anyone else having issues with Pocket Slides and the Margi card?

I also tried the Voyager CF card and that seems to work fine with Pocket Slides although it is slowwwww.

Could the issue be that Pocket Slides can't see the card with the adapter? The Margi software works fine though. Thanks for any help.

palmsolo
02-21-2002, 05:46 PM
I just received an email back from Conduits, the same day I sent them my first email. Now that is customer service. Apparently Margi has not yet released the drivers for Pocket Slides yet and Conduits beat them to the punch. The Conduits rep. sent me a .cab file that now allows me to use Pocket Slides with the Margi CF card.

Now I definetly know that I am going to keep the Margi card and send back the Voyager card. Look for my review of both in a week or so at the Pocket PC Life website (www.pocketpclife.co.uk).