View Full Version : FLASH 5

merlin
02-06-2002, 09:09 AM
Any word on Flash 5 or the Flash enabled Today screen?
I'll bet PT would know!! :wink:

Jason Dunn
02-07-2002, 07:46 AM
The Flash 5 support is coming "very soon" for the Casio, but no word on the other devices. I'm not sure what Casio did to get to the front of the line, but I hope it comes out for ALL devices soon. :roll:

Dave Conger
02-07-2002, 07:30 PM
Why would the flash today screens not be compatible with the iPAQ and Jornada as well?

JMountford
02-17-2002, 06:13 PM
I think PT was working on Flash 4 themes that would work on all Strong Arm devices with Pocket 2002. Unfortunately there has been no word on the status of these. Further more there has been no forcoming code or instruction for making them.

I have prepared some flash animations to use for themes but I do not know how to code the actual themes. I think it is as simple as plugging in the theme code to the flash animation flash, but I am no proggramer at all so I am screwed with out the code set up.

Anyone want to help?

Dave Conger
02-17-2002, 07:31 PM
pt had posted on his site he would be moving so updates to his site would be limited at the moment. I would expect when he gets back to see more about it. He did/does has a mailing list so you can be the first to know about any developments. Hopefully it gets here before Q2 and all the new devices are released!