View Full Version : kwiry, a free text based reminder service

DavidS2
02-26-2008, 04:35 AM
Hey, this is David. I wanted to start a thread to ask for feedback about kwiry, our free text-based reminder service.

kwiry is a free service that turns text messages into reminders you retrieve online. When you text a reminder (a product to buy, movie trailer to watch, bill to pay, etc.) to 59479 (kwiry) we store it on our website and email it to you. The next time you're online you can log in to kwiry.com to manage your reminders, see search results for each one, and easily share with friends.

In the interest of full disclosure please know that I work for kwiry. Really not trying to spam here, I just want to get some feedback on the service. It's pretty new and we are trying to find testers and experienced phone geeks to let us know what we're doing right or wrong.

thanks everyone,

http://cellphoneforums.net/images/smilies/art/blush.gif

David

amsterdam
03-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Hey, this is David. I wanted to start a thread to ask for feedback about kwiry, our free text-based reminder service.

Nice, it seems preatty useful expecially in these days.. where we go and buy too much online and we visit so many websites. I am interested in trying it.. can you post the passages a user has to do to test it, David?
Thanks