View Full Version : Motorola USB Remote NDIS Network Device Message when connecting Q9h

schmano
02-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Does anyone get this problem? I connect my Q9h to desktop using usb supplied with the phone and the 'New Hardware Wizard' pops with request for 'Motorola USB Remote NDIS Network Device' software/driver. It won't auto detect nor will it find it on the included install disc. I've d.loaded//installed the Moto 'Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3.4.0' from the support site but still get the message. Will this driver be on my XP disc...somewhat confused....

Any Help?!
Dan H

Grimolen
02-22-2009, 09:23 PM
I have the same phone and had the same issue when got a new system. For my phone, I had to download and install Microsoft Windows ActiveSync (I am using version 4.5 at the moment) on my new Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3).
After that, when I hooked up my phone, my operating system identified it as a Motorola device..I never received the problem you are having again.
So in a nutshell, if you aren't using ActiveSync, you will most likely get that NDIS problem everytime you plug in your phone.
I hop this information helped...it helped me. :D