View Full Version : quick intro

andreD
01-19-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi folks,
just waiting for the Zune to come to Canada before i buy the Zune 80. I considered driving down to Bellingham to pick one up but might as well wait until it is supported up here.

I may still end up going to Bellingham, it depends how much extra they will be charging for shipping to Canada, duty etc. The Zune 30's look appealing,first generation, that they are selling for 125.00 at xs cargo but i don't know about buying refurbished and i think i want the big one, don't have nearly the stuff to put on it but might as well have to much room than too little.

Anyway i will be lurking mostly but an update will happen once i get my Zune.
Andre

Jason Dunn
01-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the Zune Thoughts forums! :D You won't have to wait that much longer, the Zune 80 should be available here in the next few months. If you don't want to wait, check out http://www.ecost.com/ - they have BorderFree shipping to Canada which gives you an "all in" price including all duties and customs. I've done it before, and it works out really well.

andreD
01-26-2008, 10:05 PM
I think i will hold off until march, if they are not in Canadian stores by then i will purchase one in the states.
Andre