View Full Version : Calendar navigation does not work

bidione
01-02-2008, 06:46 AM
I experienced a strange behaviour on my Motorla Q9 recently which I can neither explain nor rectify:

When in agendy-view in the calendar-application I could usually move back and forth day by day by using the navi-key's left/right buttons. All of a sudden, these keys do not work anymore. When pressing the navi-key, simply nothing happens:mad:. This is only in the agendy-view of the calendar. Navigation in the week/month-views work as it always did.

Does anybody have any clue what this could be and most of all, what I can do to get this back to normal?

Thx!

bidione
01-02-2008, 09:39 AM
More strange behaviour I realized when looking a litter closer today:

When I press the right button of the nav key and then the down button twice, the I seem to move forward by one day - the same is with left/down twice moves back one day. Pressing left/right twice or multipe times moves forward/backward in the calendar for as many days as left/right presses (i.e. 5 x press right followed by down/down movew forward by 5 days).

However: only the header of the calendar moves forward (e.g. from 10th December to 11th December - but not the actual content. I.e. while the header shows Dec 11, the content (meetings, dates) is still Dec 10.