View Full Version : winmo 6.0 calander issue

waterman
12-26-2007, 01:41 AM
It's an odd question, I'm sure -- but... How can I "downgrade" my calander to what I have in my Mio PDA?

I am a firefighter in Florida and work the typical shift-work (ie 24 hours on/48 hours off). The older version of Windows Mobile (2003 I believe) allowed me to edit the recurrance when setting appointments, offering input for every _x_ days. This meant that I could add just one appointment representing work, putting "never ends", and having all my shift days marked infinitely into the future as well as infinitely into the past. Again, with 1 addition.

As far as I can tell, that isn' t possible with my newer version. So, I am looking for a solution to my dilema. Is there an add-on calancer, can I downgrade just my calander, or is there anything I can do to remedy this situation?

Honestly, once I resolve this issue, I will be retiring my Mio PDA in favor of my new BJ2 that is in everyway at least as capable... plus phone ;) Thanks for any help.

h2o

onlydarksets
12-26-2007, 07:25 AM
The in-built PIM is not very feature-friendly. I'd suggest an add-on PIM, such as AgendaOne or eXtreme Agenda. Both let you set pretty much every field and are reasonably priced.