View Full Version : Need help finding digital frame!

gbleeker
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Hello all, I just found this forum and hope this thread is in the correct folder.

I am looking for a digital picture frame - but specific requirements have to be met.

Most importantly - I need a 4:3 aspect ratio (800x600, 640x480 etc).
Secondly, I need picture shuffle - or some random picture viewing software.

I already have a Coby 8'' frame - and really like it except I can't get pictures to randomly display. I have renamed all my pictures so they are quote "random" but in slideshow mode, the frame still starts at the earliest picture every time. This is a problem when I want to see my pictures 500-3000!

So, I am looking for a nice looking frame -preferably black wood, or a darker brown or red wood, that has 4:3 aspect ratio, and has random shuffle ability.

So far, I have only found Westinghouse 8'' frame. I don't care for the look too much, but it's software is nifty. I can find plenty of frames meeting what I want and need for asthetic purposes, but I need the random ability. I put several thousand pictures onto a frame and the lack of random slideshow kills the frame's use.

Any suggestions as to brands etc would be helpful. I am looking to stay under $200, $150 if possible. I can always get an idea of a brand of frame and keep an eye out for sales.

Thanks for the help everyone!