View Full Version : archos won't respond to e-mail's

maxitwist
09-10-2006, 05:33 PM
archos won't respond to e-mail's I've sent to [email protected], trying to ask them questions about the 504 but didn't get anything back - anyone else have trouble like this?

Jason Dunn
09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
I wish I could help, but Archos ignores Digital Media Thoughts too. :?

maxitwist
09-11-2006, 07:33 PM
they use to always send me one back within 2days but since they've changed there site my e-mail's don't get responded to, its a sad day :(

Damion Chaplin
09-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Archos is notorious for their terrible customer service, even when needing tech support. Thankfully, I've never needed them. :roll:

maxitwist
09-17-2006, 10:38 AM
does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get in contact with the

WyattEarp
10-14-2006, 04:30 PM
It's sad, I have a friend with an archos and he has been trying for months to get in touch with them without success. That was the icing on the cake which permanently turned me off of getting one of their devices. When will businesses learn that customer support is an important part of the user experience and not some frivolous money draining extra as some like to treat it.

maxitwist
10-14-2006, 07:47 PM
well I have good news (for myself)!
archos responded to some of my e-mails, I don't know why, but one day I sent them an e-mail, the next day, I went to my inbox and: what! I almost jumped out of my seat! there it was "RE: archos 504"
wow, amazing, of course by then I had found out everything I needed to in different forums but...........