View Full Version : Nero 6 for $5? Seems So!

Jason Dunn
03-10-2005, 10:30 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://5dollarsoftware.com/neexburom.html' target='_blank'>http://5dollarsoftware.com/neexburom.html</a><br /><br /></div><i>"The ultimate CD/DVD burning suite in the industry! Nero 6 has become the All-in-One solution! With all the various helpful applications included in Nero 6, all of your CD and DVD burning tasks can be managed with flying colors. Go beyond the everyday rip and burn with this new, complete set of media tools. Burning DVD-Video, Photo, Data, Audio or backup - not a problem! Nero 6 can handle it. But this is only one part of the new All-in-One solution. Nero 6 offers you the ability to edit audio, mix tracks, watch movies, listen to music, optimize your system, design covers and more. If you enjoyed Nero 5.5, you'll love Nero 6."</i><br /><br />If you're still using some generic CD burning software and are looking to trade up, this seems like a great deal!

Chris Gohlke
03-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Note the fine print:

"Nero Vision Express 2*

With the new advanced video authoring of Nero Vision Express 2, you can capture video, or use existing video files, then edit, add effects and transitions, create your menus and titles, layer the whole thing over your favorite music, then burn to DVD and VCD and SVCD. You can also use Nero Vision Express 2 to create great looking slide shows in a snap

Nero ShowTime*

An integrated DVD player is added for playing back your video files. Nero ShowTime's image quality and clear sound will definitely impress many.

*Special versions that do not support SVCD and DVD-video. "

SVCD is no big deal, but I think most users might want to make a DVD for TV viewing.

[/b]

Jason Dunn
03-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I saw that but I think that module is $20, so even without it this is a great deal. :-)

hyedipin
03-16-2005, 08:05 PM
anyone bought anything from them?

It seems like they are getting them bulk and sending them out in just a cd, saving on boxing, etc..

but can we make sure it isn't the same serial # that they are sending out to everyone?

at least, there will be someone to blame, if we get caught using it..

here, i bought it from these guys...

look for an explanation saying "All of our software are legal"..

--thanks

Jason Dunn
03-16-2005, 08:12 PM
I haven't bought anything from them, but look at it this way: you've only got $5 to lose. ;-)

hyedipin
03-17-2005, 01:12 AM
....only $5 to lose...

not so.

plus shipping
plus your credit card info
plus your name, address, details,
plus your space in not so big mailbox to be filled with more junk
--both snail &amp; email

what else? :)

Jason Dunn
03-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Well then don't order it. :D

hyedipin
03-17-2005, 03:44 PM
well yep.

I just asked if "anyone bought anything from them?"...

just let me know if anyone does so we can see what kind of s/w they are shipping.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those who says "cheap is always bad". :arrow: