View Full Version : I'm Off to CES 2005 in Las Vegas

Jason Dunn
01-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Right about now I should be getting on a plane and flying to Las Vegas for CES 2005. I'll be helping Microsoft in their pavilion, answering questions about Windows Mobile devices and likely doing some demos as well. I'm expecting CES to be absolutely huge this year, with many exciting announcements related to digital media, but I'll be there to work not report news so don't expert any reports from me. ;-) If you find cool CES news on other sites, please send it our way to share with this community. And if you happen to be going to CES, be sure to stop by the Microsoft area to say hello!

sundown
01-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I just got back. It was nice meeting you in person, Jason. I also met John Doub over at the Dell booth who mostly convinced me to buy the X50v. Now if only I could buy some plug-in accessories...hmmm :D .

What a huge show. Next year I'll need to budget more time for it.

Jason Dunn
01-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks for stopping by! It was nice meeting some people from the different sites in person. I was in a taxi line talking on the phone at CES and two guys walked past me and yelled "Digital Media Thoughts!" - that wasn't you and a friend, was it? ;-)