View Full Version : HP Photosmart R707

Connoisseur
12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
I think I've decided on getting the R707. Best price I've found so far is at digitalliquidators.com for $235. Amazon has it for 269 which I think is also a pretty good deal. Any thoughts on this camera. Its competition in the 5 Megapixel category that I looked at was the Canon digital elf. But the Canon was quite a bit more expensive. I definitely like the compactness of both cameras. Feature set seemed quite similar and both use SD cards, which I have plenty of already. Am I making a good choice? Especially if I intend to do some 8 x 10's in addition to typical 3 x 5's and 4 x 7's? Side thought.... I did a search with this websites deal searcher and found the HP at this digitalliquidators I mentioned. Any bad experiences with this vendor by anyone?

Regards,
Connoisseur

wesley762
12-17-2004, 10:31 PM
bang for the buck it a good price. I was very happy with my Hp812 but have moved on as I was wanting more manual control over things. but if you are pretty much just going to point and click that would be great buy.

Connoisseur
12-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Point and click, that's me. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Connoisseur

Connoisseur
01-03-2005, 01:13 AM
I am so pumped. My Photosmart R707 arrived right before New Year's. So I took it with me to my parents' house for our weekend trip and broke it in. I was loving it, just clicking away a bunch and not having to worry about film. Why did I wait so long to go digital?! Couldn't be happier with my purchase choice!

Regards,
Connoisseur

wesley762
01-03-2005, 02:56 AM
glad to here it is working out for you. have fun and click away