View Full Version : iDVD quality Windows DVD burner program?

Zack Mahdavi
10-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any DVD video burning programs out there that have the beautiful menus that iDVD comes with? I am currently using Nero Vision Express 2, and the menus look awful. They don't look anywhere near as professional as iDVD.

So what do you all recommend? It needs to be a good program that's affordable (preferably around $50).

Zack Mahdavi
12-17-2004, 09:04 PM
No one ever replied to my original post. So there are no "cheap" DVD authoring programs out there that offer the sleek menus of iDVD?

wesley762
12-19-2004, 10:05 AM
I have found that Nero works just as well as IDVD, I have a pc and a mac and they are very similar in capability's. you mite want to give it a good look.

Zack Mahdavi
12-19-2004, 10:10 AM
I have found that Nero works just as well as IDVD, I have a pc and a mac and they are very similar in capability's. you mite want to give it a good look.

Thank you Wesley. Yes, I'm currently using Nero 6 with NeroVision Express 2 ( not 3). The menus don't look that great, and the text is very pixelated. Maybe I'm missing something? All in all, it's a good program and can burn a lot of different formats, but I'd like the menus to look better.

wesley762
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
you mite want to take a look at version 3 as that is what I am running and I think it is just as clear as IDVD. mite want to take a look.