View Full Version : Remake of Just What I Needed

Cameron K
08-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey guys, I'm sure you all remember the group Sister Hazel (they had the number one hit "All For You" in 1997, and the summer hit "Change Your Mind" in 2001). Well in 2002, they were dropped from their record company, and are now releasing albums under their new Indie label, Sixthman. Anyway, as they're an indie label, they've been having trouble getting onto the radio (last years single "Your Mistake" only made it to number 48 on the charts if I remember correctly). So to help spread the word, I've been trying to spread the word on forums that I frequent. They've got a brand new single out that is a cover of The Cars "Just What I Needed" (you can listen to it here on alternative addiction (http://www.alternativeaddiction.com/newmusic/realaudio/htm/SisterHazel_JustWhatINeeded.htm)). I'm asking that if you like what you hear, you phone your local radio station and tell them you'd like to hear Just What I Needed. It's unusual for me to promote something in this way, but these are great guys who do a lot for charity (lead singer Ken Block set up Lyrics For Life (www.lyricsforlife.com) in memory of his brother that he lost to cancer), and also for their fans.

I know this sounds somewhat like spam, but I'm honestly just trying to get the word out about these guys, because they've done so many things for so many people, that it's about time they get something in return. Anyway, tell me what you think of the single (good or bad), and if you like it, please try to help spread the word.

Cameron K
08-01-2004, 07:01 PM
heh, wrong forum. Sorry about that guys! :oops: