View Full Version : Any Sopranos Fans here?

encece
05-29-2004, 05:35 AM
I need some discussion this weekend since their postponing the season finale due to Memorial Day Weekend :(

That show gets better and better and is probably the best thing I've ever seen on TV...possibly even the movies.

Jason Dunn
05-30-2004, 04:21 AM
My wife and I are HUGE Sopranos fans, but I haven't watched season four on DVD yet. I bought the boxed set a few months ago, but we're in the midst of watching season seven of Deep Space Nine (almost finished) and I wanted to finish that before taking on the Sopranos. Unfortunately we can't get HBO up here in Canada, so the DVD boxed sets are the best we can do...so don't spoil anything for me. ;-)

encece
05-30-2004, 04:24 AM
Well there goes any discussion here!
Great season this year. The last episode was the best. Have to wait 'til next week for the finale so I got some soprano frustration out here on thursday night.
http://www.encece.com/stuff.html
:lol:

that_kid
05-31-2004, 03:45 AM
Yeah the sopranos is a great show. It's especially good cause I'm from jersey and many of the places they shoot the show at I know exactly where it's at. Can't wait for next week's episode, it looks great.

SassKwatch
06-01-2004, 01:49 AM
I need some discussion this weekend since their postponing the season finale due to Memorial Day Weekend :(
It's definitely the best high brow soap opera going. :)

IMO, HBO is head and shoulders above any other network in producing these 'series' shows. 'The Wire' has been great the first couple seasons and their latest effort, 'Deadwood', is great as well. I've not missed an episode of The Sopranos, and suspect I'll not miss many, if any, of the latter two either.

Gary Sheynkman
06-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Sopranos rule!...but what is up with them making the final season much later???