View Full Version : Unreal Tournament 2004

foldedspace
04-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Finally broke down and bought it. Circuit City has it for 30 bucks with free shipping. Onslaught could be a stand along gametype, as I've played nothing else.

Anyone playing the full version? I really want to get my hands on a Leviathan!

:twisted:

Jason Dunn
04-19-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm an old man now and don't have the reflexes to go head to head with hyper 13 year olds sauced up on Red Bull. :lol: I tend to play more sedate games like Neverwinter Nights.... :D

foldedspace
04-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Old man?! I'm probably older than you are...heh...

I just consider myself a cagey vet. Plus the 13-year olds can't think. That's not a problem unless they are on your team...

"Attack the corner node, idiots! The middle doesn't matter!!"

Suhit Gupta
04-19-2004, 08:14 PM
UT2K4 rocks. I bought it on opening day :). I absolutely love the Leviathan, and yes, Onslaught is single handedly taking up all my time. I am typically a huge fan of CTF and Onslaught rocks. What are your favorite maps?

The only problem, and this continues from the UT2K3 days, their server creation system really still sucks. Once the server is up, it is really hard to give to change the configuration on the fly without killing the setup and restarting. This is why I still play Quake III, very easy to administer.

Suhit

foldedspace
04-19-2004, 11:10 PM
BTW, there's a hidden vehicle that has to be activated...I guess.

http://www.planetunreal.com/da/fluxs/lol6.jpg

Also, you can hook a Leviathan up to a Raptor and fly it around...

Posted edited by moderator: please link to large images rather than embedding them - it causes side scrolling. -JD