View Full Version : No news without Jason?

OSUKid7
04-10-2004, 09:18 PM
So what is this about the lack of news when Jason is at the MVP conference? I know he's not the only one who posts news items, and I know that digital media news hasn't stopped for the past few days. Plus, can't we hear anything about what's going on in Seatle? I know there's the NDA, but vague topics would be nice lol. Anyway, hope you had fun, and hope to have some more digital media (and pocket pc ;)) news soon.

Gary Sheynkman
04-10-2004, 11:28 PM
dont worry.....Jason is back now and the Post-Staff was busy this week. Just keep pressing that Submit News link to keep us alive and well :wink:

Suhit Gupta
04-11-2004, 05:30 AM
So what is this about the lack of news when Jason is at the MVP conference?
Ok, I apologize. So, I got swamped with school related work rather suddenly and almost immediately after Jason left :(, but more importantly, there really was a dearth of news this week. But no fear, we will come back swinging ASAP :).

Suhit

Jason Dunn
04-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Things will be back to normal on Monday, fear not. 8)

OSUKid7
04-11-2004, 05:05 PM
LOL no problem. Sounds good. :) So are we gonna hear anything about the MVP conference?

Jason Dunn
04-12-2004, 04:45 AM
LOL no problem. Sounds good. :) So are we gonna hear anything about the MVP conference?

Nah, there's not much I can tell you, sorry. Although I will say that I'm very excited about the future of Windows Media. :-)

OSUKid7
04-12-2004, 03:19 PM
hehe...ok ok ;)