View Full Version : Prefered way to listen to music

Gary Sheynkman
03-06-2004, 05:43 AM
Whether or not you consider yourself to be an audiophile or not, each person has their own way of enjoying music

The kind of polls returns, and this time there is no way you can find a choice that wont fit you!

foldedspace
04-08-2004, 06:36 PM
I like to listen music in my truck. Since I'm on the road a lot, it's the best solution. I burn my own mixes and go.

backpackerx
04-08-2004, 06:44 PM
I chose CD player on the go only because the only time I listen to much music is in the car and that's the radio or CDs.

JTWise
04-09-2004, 12:13 AM
The king of polls returns, and this time there is no way you can find a choice that wont fit you!

Well, how about those of us that listen at work? The King of Polls is one choice short again! :wink:

Personally, I am a listen on the go with an MP3 player guy. I have every CD I own burnt on to my 15gig Dell DJ and listen to most of the music on the road with the remainder of my listening at the office.

Bob12
04-09-2004, 02:36 AM
As far as music for listening, it's exclusively on CD. I have a 6 disc changer Bose system in the car and a 51 disc Sony system at home. I also have several dozen music concert/documentary DVDs that I watch on a Pioneer/Mitsubishi home theater system.

mhuie
04-16-2004, 06:21 PM
and the ones that listen to most of our music in the car?

i think that the car is the best place to listen to music

1. you can listen at a volume where you can really experience the music (aside from headphones, u cant blast music @ your computer, home or work)
2. surround sound :)

Suhit Gupta
04-16-2004, 07:46 PM
and the ones that listen to most of our music in the car?

i think that the car is the best place to listen to music
Good points. How do you transfer music between your car and home/PC/work. Do you use a HDD based player? Or CDs?

Suhit