View Full Version : Is Zune Technical Support Clueless?

LPD
12-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Two weeks ago I called Zune technical support about my Zune 30 v2.2 battery draining issue. The tech put me hold to research the issue. According to her, no one else had reported the issue. They suggested buying an extended service contract and maybe replacing the battery. Obviously that was all wrong. Microsoft knew they had a problem and there engineers had already started working to fix it (v2.3) but their technical support group was clueless, again.

I have called tecnical support with three different issues over the past year. Never have I gotten a working solution or told that they knew of the problem and would get back to me when a fix was available. I call that clueless. Zune technical support is a joke.

Jason Dunn
12-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Yeah, it's kind of sad how little tech support knows, isn't it? I almost think they're more of an RMA department than real tech support. :confused: I'm sure they have their limitations in terms of what information they get, but the Zune team should be keeping in touch with their own tech support team!