View Full Version : Hoping for some help from the Zune community

justrick
09-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi, all. Rick Broida here, author of the book, "How to Do Everything with Your Zune." I feel a little sheepish about making this request, so feel free to ignore it if you think I've crossed the line or something.

Basically, some yutz has given my book a 1-star rating (currently the only rating) on Amazon, but IMO he never even read it. Instead, he says only, "The problem with tech books is that by the time they come out they are outdated. Stick to the internet."

Folks, this book is as up-to-date as it can possibly be. It was completed in June! So I guess what I'm asking is that if anyone actually owns a copy of the book, would you please head to Amazon and post an honest review? Whatever you think is fair is fine by me, so long as it relates to the actual content and not some ridiculous assessment of tech books in general.

I worked long, painstaking hours on this book, and while I don't expect it to be a bestseller, ratings like this can really hurt sales. I'd be eternally grateful to see a few honest ratings on Amazon.

Thank you!

justrick
09-21-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure what happened in the last half hour or so, but the review in question is gone! I did report it as "inappropriate" a couple days ago; maybe Amazon pulled it? In any case, now I *really* feel silly. Forget I said anything. :)