View Full Version : Where Have I Been?

Jerry Raia
06-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Some of you may have wondered where I have been, others may not even have noticed I have been away (or maybe you have been grateful I was gone). Since my quick return to my real job after my recovery from shoulder surgery I have been kept very busy by my employer. Rest assured my usual rants and raves will return. There are a lot of exciting developments coming our way in the Smartphone (Standard) world. I look forward to complaining about them all. :lol:

Kris Kumar
06-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Welcome back, glad that your shoulder is doing well and your employer is making sure it is no longer well rested. :-)

I was hoping that you would be the first to strongly rant the iToy (or strongly support it). ;-) We haven't heard much about it from you.

Jerry Raia
06-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Funny you should mention that, one is in the works :)

Kris Kumar
06-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Oh! Congrats on that Vox and the Mogul.

onlydarksets
06-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow, based solely on the title, I was very worried that the first post of this thread would be a picture of you exiting the Apple store with an iPhone. Talk about the walls of reality crashing down!

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that you've got a couple of real new phones!

Jerry Raia
06-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks! I think I'll pass on the iPhone. :wink:

onlydarksets
07-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Although, it's not littered with media buttons, which should be appealing to you...

Jerry Raia
07-01-2007, 06:12 AM
Although, it's not littered with media buttons, which should be appealing to you...

Good point. 8)

Rocco Augusto
07-01-2007, 09:39 PM

mmmmmmmmm, media buttons! ;) :lol:

welcome back jerry! now i can stop being the angry one ;)

Jerry Raia
07-01-2007, 09:52 PM
The the merrier!

kerrins
07-02-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm glad you're back. I enjoy your stuff. (okay, I tend to have similar viewpoints which makes me slightly biased.)

gerlinda
07-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Glad you're back! I so missed your rants...

Sorry your boss is punishing you now though. :( Hope you're at least flying someplace nice. (If he's anything like my boss...you're probably flying somewhere in the desert or something.) :/

Talk to you later!

Mike Temporale
07-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey Jerry, Glad to hear the shoulder is all better - but that sucks that your boss decided it was time to play catchup on your flight time.

I will not fall into the Vox world. It's just not the phone for me - but since you have one, let's get those pictures up and a some comments on it too. ;)

Mike Temporale
07-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Wow, based solely on the title, I was very worried that the first post of this thread would be a picture of you exiting the Apple store with an iPhone. Talk about the walls of reality crashing down!

:lol: too funny!