View Full Version : AT&T Blackjack and WM6

bystander
06-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I am getting a replacement phone from Cingular, Blackjack. I have a question.

Has At&T announced whether they will offer an upgrade ROM involving WM6 for their Blackjack?

If so, has there been any informed relate info provided?

Thanks.... :)

ironguy
06-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Over in the Cingular forums, they say that the WM6 upgrade for the Blackjack will be out next quarter. When is that? Good question. It could be in July or as late as October.

There are pirated/leaked versions out there. If you load those you'll void your warranty with AT&T.

bystander
06-15-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

I will maintain the warranty as it is the reason that I went thru 3 3125 and now have the Blackjack.

I will wait patiently as it appears to be something in the offing.

Again, thanks for taking time to respond.

:D

bat_25_
06-15-2007, 11:39 AM
hi have update at mobile6,the phone work good,only a problem,i live in italy,but live messanger not work,why?any solution?

Mike Temporale
06-15-2007, 02:28 PM
hi have update at mobile6,the phone work good,only a problem,i live in italy,but live messanger not work,why?any solution?

Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you installed a pre-release, beta ROM? There's a reason it hasn't been released yet. ;)

bat_25_
06-15-2007, 11:04 PM
the same problem I had also had him/it with the original rom with wm5

txcaesar
07-13-2007, 09:50 AM

Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you installed a pre-release, beta ROM? There's a reason it hasn't been released yet. ;)

You are on track there, as it is a beta. I have it myself on my phone, all works quite well, however the ICS is not working, (funny thing there is that the short cut is in the windows folder, the exe is not, lol) other than that, it works like a champ! the Pocket Office is what I enjoy the most, well that and the the more versatile email.

dstrauss
07-19-2007, 03:47 PM

You are on track there, as it is a beta. I have it myself on my phone, all works quite well, however the ICS is not working, (funny thing there is that the short cut is in the windows folder, the exe is not, lol) other than that, it works like a champ! the Pocket Office is what I enjoy the most, well that and the the more versatile email.

Do you know if anyone has successfully transplanted ICS from WM5 to the beta?