View Full Version : SBSH Papyrus updated to 1.3.15 - introducing complete VOX support!

amitregev
06-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi all! :)

It's been a while for us while we were busy reorganizing some of our project development plans and switching project managers and I'm glad to say that we are finally back in the game.

For our users this means that our Smartphone development team is now moving ahead much faster than ever before and to get started we are now speeding up the development of both Papyrus and Facade which was a bit slower for a while now (Papyrus was slowed a bit mainly..).

I'm glad to announce that we've just released a new update for Papyrus to version 1.3.15, following our previous update from 10 days ago to update 1.3.14 (for those that have missed this update).

This new update introduces some important fixes related to the Facade-Papyrus integration, but above all we've completed implementing full support for new WM6 Smartphone devices that supports screen orientation at run-time, such as the new VOX Smartphone 8)

Users that would like to check out more information about this new update can check it out and download this new update from our forums at the following URL:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=17681

I will also be glad to check out any thoughts you have on this new update and posted here and I'll do my best to reply all as swiftly as posisble.

I hope that our users will enjoy this new update and I'm sure that VOX users will be really happy to see that things are now working as they should for them :)

Cheers! :D

Mike Temporale
06-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the update Amit. Does this mean we're going to see some new software for the Smartphone from SBSH in the not too distant future? :D

amitregev
06-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the update Amit. Does this mean we're going to see some new software for the Smartphone from SBSH in the not too distant future? :D

Stay tuned... :x-mas: (will keep you informed by email of course :) ).