View Full Version : Beta: Spb Mobile DVD for Smartphone

Vassili Philippov
05-02-2007, 02:03 PM
We have started open beta program of our Spb Mobile DVD application that now supports Smartphone (Windows Mobile devices without touchscreen).

Spb Mobile DVD allows converting your DVDs and video files for watching on your smartphone. Output video is specially optimized for Smartphone playback.

If you are interested in this beta program please do the following:

1. Sign up at www.spbclub.com

2. Login and click on the "Usergroups" link on the top of the page

3. Choose "Spb Mobile DVD for Smartphone" group and press the "View Information" button

4. Press the "Join Group" button to request access to the beta program.

5. Please wait until we aprove your participation. It can take 2-48 hours. You will receive email when your participation is approved.

6. Now you should be able to see "Spb Mobile DVD for Smartphone Private Beta" subforum in the "Spb Mobile DVD" forum

7. Read the "READ ME FIRST" topic for instructions

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT BY JOINING THE BETA PROGRAM YOU AGREE TO KEEP ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BETA PROGRAM CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL THIS PRODUCT IS RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

Please join the beta program only if you are going to provide feedback about this product. All active beta users will be granted with a full version of Spb Mobile DVD.

Vassili Philippov
Spb Software House

Mike Temporale
05-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Hi Vassili,

Welcome to Smartphone Thoughts. Have you had much interest in your beta program? I like the idea of Spb Mobile DVD, but personally, I would rather see some of your other products ported first. :)