View Full Version : WM6 Data Settings for AT&T

Hyer
04-25-2007, 08:21 PM
I just got my new VOX (lucky me). Does anyone know where I can find the data settings for WM6? I have email, txt and browsing working, but the automatic update comes back saying that the data settings are not correct?

Mike Temporale
04-26-2007, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't expect the Auto Update to find anything. If you can browse the web then you're good. As far as I know.

onlydarksets
04-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Enough of your problems ;) - how's the Vox?

Hyer
04-26-2007, 05:08 PM
So far so I really like it, the wifi is pretty cool, but seems to drain the battery pretty quickly, go figure! Still getting used to the slide out keypad, but I like it better than the Blackjack setup. I use my phones as a phone first, but do want to forward email, etc, and do just enough typing that the t9 on the smartflip wasn't enough, I was good on it, but it would "guess" wrong on short words all the time. Reception it good and the bluetooth seems to work a little better than previous WM devices (I use it with a Jawbone).

The combo of WM6 and ActiveSync 4.5 made setting up easier than the previous version, it just wanted url, username and password and then set everything else for me.

All in all, really cool.