View Full Version : The Secret Criteria for the Microsoft MVP Award Revealed

Jerry Raia
04-16-2007, 06:30 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://communitygrouptherapy.com/2007/03/20/finally-revealed-the-secret-criteria-for-the-microsoft-mvp-award/' target='_blank'>http://communitygrouptherapy.com/2007/03/20/finally-revealed-the-secret-criteria-for-the-microsoft-mvp-award/</a><br /><br /></div><i>"Ok, this may be my last post for a little while on anything explicitly MVP as that is not the point of this blog. But, on the heals of the MVP summit, I’ve decided it’s finally time to come clean on the “official” criteria for the MVP Award program. I’ve revealed these super TOP SECRET criteria only privately to some of the MVP’s in the past, but at some urging and with tongue firmly planted in cheek, I give you the following..."</i><br /><br />You've all heard of the Illuminati, Skull &amp; Bones and MVP right? You probably already know more about how to get into the first two than the last one. Well here now the secret handshake of the MVP has been exposed! No longer can they hide in their secret rooms wearing dark hooded robes chanting in tongues! Read this now as the truth will set you free!

Rocco Augusto
04-16-2007, 09:48 PM
If you don’t think of Starbucks when someone says to meet you in the coffeehouse…you might be an MVP (only MVP’s will get this)

i dont think of starbucks... but i still dont get it :(

If your spouse gets jealous of your laptop…you might be an MVP

check

If you spent more money on hardware than the car you drive…you might be an MVP

check

If you can quote a KB article, but have no idea who won the last season of Survivor…you might be an MVP

sur-what? check!

why am i not an mvp?!?! :(

Kris Kumar
04-16-2007, 11:36 PM

You didn't answer the coffeehouse one. :lol: I am also in the same boat. :-(

Mike Temporale
04-19-2007, 02:25 AM

You didn't answer the coffeehouse one. :lol: I am also in the same boat. :-(

Yeah, you have to be an MVP to understand what they're talking about on that one.

I'm 10 for 11 on that. I guess that means I'm MVP material. :!: Oh wait... I already am an MVP. D'OH! :lol:

Very cute post, and I was a little shocked at just how many I had. Including the washroom one. :oops: