View Full Version : Rollover Tasks

lynch
02-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Is there a program out there for my Dash that allows tasks to rollover to the next day if they are not completed? I use AgendaOne and that program does not allow it. When I asked them if they could ever implement it, they said they couldn't because Outlook does not allow it.

When I was using my Palm Treo syncing with Outlook, I used Agendus and that allowed rollover tasks, so I'm not sure what to make of AgendaOne's claim.

Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks in advance.

scottb
02-18-2007, 06:54 AM
When you say "rollover", do you mean the due date automatically changes? I don't know of a WM application that will do that.

lynch
02-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I get "floating" or rollover is the best way I can describe it.

For instance, if I have 5 tasks that are due today but I was never able to complete them, at midnight, they would automatically float over to the next day instead of me manually changing the due date.

Mike Temporale
02-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Interesting.... Should the due date really change? I mean, it was still due yesterday. It's just 1 day past due now. That's how Outlook handles them, IIRC. I guess it all comes down to what you're using Tasks for. I don't use them, becuase I just need more of a To-Do list. So I use OneNote Mobile for that.

galatians51
02-18-2007, 02:32 PM
I know that if I have a task with no due date, Papyrus (and Facade in conjunction with Papyrus) will show it for the current day, rolling it over until I check it off. I'm not sure how it works with due dates, but it may be worth checking out.
www.sbsh.net