View Full Version : t-mobile dash internet question

lbenz08
02-01-2007, 03:36 AM
i just bought the tmobile dash and switched from a sidekick 3. i love the sidekick 3 because i did a lot of texting but i'm hoping ill like the dash a little better....

my guestion is, if i get tzones for 5.99 will i still beable to surf the internet and talk on aol im? i'll also need to get the unlimited txts... i just dont wanna pay the 20 dollar internet fee.

AdamaDBrown
02-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes, the $6 T-MobileWeb plan does offer internet, though you may need to go through a proxy which limits the things you can do with it.

dlong
02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Yes, the $6 T-MobileWeb plan does offer internet, though you may need to go through a proxy which limits the things you can do with it.

Can you explain more? I have a private mail server (running on RoadRunner/Earthlink), would I be able to access that via the $6/m T-MobileWeb? Thx.

-d

JAmerican
02-21-2007, 04:04 AM

Can you explain more? I have a private mail server (running on RoadRunner/Earthlink), would I be able to access that via the $6/m T-MobileWeb? Thx.

-d

All you would ever need to know is here... including the Proxy info :)

http://www.htcwiki.com/page/The+Dash+FAQ

JAmerican