View Full Version : Need help with Pocket Outlook...

stark
01-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Hello all. :)

Could someone give me some help regarding Pocket Outlook?

I have set up two POP email accounts and I also have the "Outlook email" folder/account that has ben created by the synch with the PC Outlook.

When I try to send an email from the 2 POP accounts everything goes fine... the message is placed at the Outbox folder and at the next send/receive it is being sent.

But when I try to forward an email that I have in the inbox of the "Outlook email" folder, it places it in the Outbox folder but it does not give me an option to send/receive.... so it is not being sent.

Actually this is probably logical, because with the "Outlook email" folder/account there is no specific "sender", as all these emails have been placed there via the synch with the PC (and the Microsoft Outlook for Windows).

What can we do about this?
How can I find a way to be able to to forward an email I have in the inbox of the "Outlook email" folder ?

thanx in advance

Mike Temporale
01-16-2007, 04:17 AM
Actually this is probably logical, because with the "Outlook email" folder/account there is no specific "sender", as all these emails have been placed there via the synch with the PC (and the Microsoft Outlook for Windows).

How can I find a way to be able to to forward an email I have in the inbox of the "Outlook email" folder ?

Yup - that's the way it is meant to be. Outlook Email only sync's email with your desktop. So in order to send an email you must compose it and send it on the device and then sync with your desktop. Until you sync it will just sit in the outbox.

What can you do about it? Don't use Outlook email. Instead, just create another pop/imap account and disable email sync. There's no way to move a message between email accounts or to send an email from another account.

stark
02-04-2007, 05:35 PM

Yup - that's the way it is meant to be. Outlook Email only sync's email with your desktop. So in order to send an email you must compose it and send it on the device and then sync with your desktop. Until you sync it will just sit in the outbox.

What can you do about it? Don't use Outlook email. Instead, just create another pop/imap account and disable email sync. There's no way to move a message between email accounts or to send an email from another account.

Thanx for the reply.
That's what I've done now. I have created pop accounts and everything is fine :)