View Full Version : Emailing Photos From Blacjack

pedro66
12-21-2006, 06:20 PM
I have a Cingular Blackjack with Outlook and 4 other email addresses on it.

I just cannot find how to change which account allows me to send pictures form any account other than the Outlook account.

Is it possible to change this default so pictures go straight away instead of just sitting in the Outlook Account outbox.

Mike Temporale
12-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I haven't attempted this - I know in the past this feature wasn't available. However, when composing a new email, inthe body press Menu / Insert / Picture and select the image you want to send. Then you just need to do a Send/receive. (Provided the account isn't Exchange or Desktop Outlook)

dstrauss
12-26-2006, 05:42 PM
I haven't attempted this - I know in the past this feature wasn't available. However, when composing a new email, inthe body press Menu / Insert / Picture and select the image you want to send. Then you just need to do a Send/receive. (Provided the account isn't Exchange or Desktop Outlook)

How about us Exchange users? All my mail works great with push through an exchange server EXCEPT when I attach a phot - then it just sets in teh Outbox until I:

1. do soft reset, then

2. force an Activesync session (not just Sen/Receive).

Mike Temporale
12-27-2006, 03:24 PM
How about us Exchange users?

Erm.... That sounds like a bug somewhere. I haven't had any messages just sit in the outbox like that. (I'm not on Exchange - but maybe it's time I make the switch). Let me ask around and see what I can find out.